The Odin programming language is fast, concise, readable, pragmatic and open sourced. It is designed with the intent of replacing C with the following goals:
- high performance
- built for modern systems
- joy of programming
Instructions for downloading and install the Odin compiler and libraries.
An overview of the Odin programming language.
Answers to common questions about Odin.
A wiki maintained by the Odin community.
Get live support and talk with other odiners on the Odin Discord.
The official Odin Language specification.
The official blog of the Odin programming language, featuring announcements, news, and in-depth articles by the Odin team and guests.
The original video demonstrations of the process of creation of Odin.
- First Talk & Demo
- Composition & Refactorability
- Introspection, Modules, and Record Layout
- push_allocator & Minimal Dependency Building
- when, for & procedure overloading
- Context Types, Unexported Entities, Labelled Branches
- Bit Fields, i128 & u128, Syntax Changes
- Default and Named Arguments; Explicit Parametric Polymorphism
- Packages, Bit Sets, cstring